The UnBound™ Glass Fiber Print Sheet & Binder Clips
Introducing the UnBound™: UnBound™ is a glass fiber print sheet, M3D’s newest print surface upgrade which was created to optimize your 3D printing experience. It is a glass fiber composite with a surface chemistry and roughness ideal for all popular printing materials, and it is our recommended surface for both better adhesion and removal of prints. Other benefits of the UnBound™ include the following:
- Bonds extremely well at temperature, NO glue or spray needed whatsoever;
- Is very forgiving of bed height level difference;
- Peels off the printbed easily when cooled;
- Flexible for removing the toughest prints;
- Resistant to damage from nozzle digging in;
- Long lasting and does not need to be replaced as frequently; one sheet should last a typical user close to 6-12 months.
*Designed for the Crane 3D printer, this printbed sheet may be compatible with other 3D printers with a similar bed size.