500ft Tough 3D Ink® - Now $30 Ea.
Previously $40, Now $30. That's a savings of 25%!
Tough 3D Ink® is a proprietary non-toxic thermoplastic blend made exclusively by M3D. Tough offers unprecedented utility for 3D printing due to its strength and controlled amount of flexibility. When compared to traditional filaments which have a fraction of the bond strength and are typically brittle when printed, Tough 3D Ink is bonded at full strength, allowing you to print longer-lasting objects. Tough is great for medium and large models that need to hold up in the real world or need lots of give.
Tough is M3D’s most popular filament material to date! It tends to sell out very quickly, so be sure to buy now to reserve your favorite colors.
- Filament Length: 500ft / 152.4m (why do we sell by length?)
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (not chipped, can be used with almost all 3D printers). The 3-letter code printed on the spool will automatically set the correct extrusion temperature in the M3D software for the Micro, Micro+, and the Pro.
- Shore Hardness: 90A
- Material Density (ISO 1183): 1.19g/cm3
- Recommended Extrusion Temperature: 220 - 240°C
- Recommended Heated Print Bed Temperature: 45 - 60°C when used, but it is not required
- Recommended Build Surfaces: M3D printbed sheet, painter's tape, glue stick, glass plate, PEI
- Other Printer Requirements: Part cooling fan
When using Tough, manually calibrate the nozzle 0.3mm higher at all corners and in the center. This will help prevent the first layer from being scraped as the second layer is applied.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS):
Compare This Filament to Other M3D Materials:
LOOKING FOR BULK FILAMENT DISCOUNTS?
Contact us for a quote.