250ft/250g PVB 3D Ink® $20 ea
PVB 3D Ink® is polyvinyl butyral; a resin that can serve as a support material with dual extruding 3D printers and is also commonly used as a standalone filament. PVB can be post-processed to remove layer lines thanks to its strength and ability to reduce warping even without a heated bed. Allows for more consistent and quality prints that smooth with dunking or misting. Great for models that need to be post-processed and applications that require strong binding, optical clarity, adhesion to many surfaces, toughness and flexibility. Although NOT PolySmooth, this PVB has similar characteristics.
- Guaranteed Filament Length: 250ft / 76.2m (why do we sell by length?)
- Estimated Product Weight: 0.55lb / 250g
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (not chipped, can be used with almost all 3D printers). The 3-letter code printed on the spool will automatically set the correct extrusion temperature in the M3D software for the Micro, Micro+, and the Pro.
- Shore Hardness: 16D
- Material Density (ISO 1183): 1.08g/cm3
- Recommended Extrusion Temperature: 210 - 230°C
Recommended Heated Print Bed Temperature: 45 - 60°C when used, but it is not required
- Recommended Build Surfaces: M3D printbed sheet, painter's tape, glue stick, glass plate, PEI
- Other Printer Requirements: Part cooling fan
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS):
Compare This Filament to Other M3D Materials:
LOOKING FOR BULK FILAMENT DISCOUNTS?
Contact us for a quote.
THIS IS A FINAL SALE, NON-REFUNDABLE ITEM.