250ft/250g CMYK Color-Calibrated PLA 3D Ink® (Opaque) $18 Ea.
CMYK Color-Calibrated Filament is a brand new filament line developed specifically for color-mixing. Compatible with any 3D printer accepting 1.75mm filament, perfect with the QuadFusion four-filament mixing extruder and Crane 3D Printer series.
Please note: CMYK filament and QuadFusion technology are both developmental. Opaque filaments may have a "toothpaste" look when mixed, requiring advanced software knowledge and the smallest nozzle sizes to achieve your desired effect. If you are looking for quicker results with the Quad, we recommend opting for translucent/transparent CMYK filament finishes.
PLA 3D Ink® is polylactic acid, a non-toxic biodegradable thermoplastic and one of the most commonly used 3D printing materials. PLA is a great entry-level filament because it is exceptionally easy to work with. PLA does not require a heated bed, makes very rigid prints, allows for consistent extrusion and bonding, and doesn’t warp much. The ability to produce some of the most accurate, good-looking parts makes it excellent for detailed prototyping. M3D offers PLA in over 29 vibrant colors across various translucency levels.
- Guaranteed Filament Length: 250ft / 76.2m (why do we sell by length?)
- Estimated Product Weight: 0.55lb / 250g
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (not chipped, can be used with almost all 3D printers). The 3-letter code printed on the spool will automatically set the correct extrusion temperature in the M3D software for the Micro, Micro+, and the Pro.
- Shore Hardness: R70
- Material Density (ISO 1183): 1.25g/cm3
- Recommended Extrusion Temperature: 200 - 230°C
- Recommended Heated Print Bed Temperature: 40 - 50°C when used, but it is not required
- Recommended Build Surfaces: M3D printbed sheet, painter's tape, glue stick, glass plate
- Other Printer Requirements: Part cooling fan
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS):
Compare This Filament to Other M3D Materials:
LOOKING FOR BULK FILAMENT DISCOUNTS?
Contact us for a quote.