CMYK Color-Calibrated PETG (ABS-R) (Transparent) 3D Ink® Bundle $85 Ea.
This CMYK Color-Calibrated PETG (ABS-R) 3D Ink® Bundle includes:
- 1 x 250ft/250g CMYK Color-Calibrated 3D Ink® PETG (ABS-R) 3D Ink® - Mixing Cyan
- 1 x 250ft/250g CMYK Color-Calibrated 3D Ink® PETG (ABS-R) 3D Ink® - Mixing Magenta
- 1 x 250ft/250g CMYK Color-Calibrated 3D Ink® PETG (ABS-R) 3D Ink® - Mixing Yellow
- 1 x 250ft/250g CMYK Color-Calibrated 3D Ink® PETG (ABS-R) 3D Ink® - Mixing Clear
CMYK Color-Calibrated Filament is a brand new filament line developed specifically for color-mixing. Compatible with any 3D printer accepting 1.75mm filament, perfect with the QuadFusion four-filament mixing extruder and Crane 3D Printer series.
ABS-R 3D Ink® is M3D’s non-toxic proprietary blend of PETG that was designed to serve as an ABS replacement filament for engineering needs. In other words, ABS-R is a very high-end formulation of PETG that exerts its most superior qualities.
It has increased bonding and lower warp, and does not require a heated print bed, making it a more accessible alternative while still offering the same capabilities of ABS. ABS-R is great for professional engineering where parts need to be machined or have complex overhangs and need to have just a little give.
- Guaranteed Filament Length: 250ft / 76.2m (why do we sell by length?)
- Estimated Product Weight: 0.55lb / 250g
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (not chipped, can be used with almost all 3D printers). The 3-letter code printed on the spool will automatically set the correct extrusion temperature in the M3D software for the Micro, Micro+, and the Pro.
- Shore Hardness: R105
- Material Density (ISO 1183): 1.27g/cm3
- Recommended Extrusion Temperature: 215 - 235°C
- Recommended Heated Print Bed Temperature: 87 - 105°C when used, but it is not required
- Recommended Build Surfaces: M3D printbed sheet, painter's tape, glue stick, heated bed, hairspray
- Other Printer Requirements: Part cooling fan
To prevent clogged nozzles when changing between filaments, we suggest having separate nozzles when using Carbon Fiber and ABS-R lines of filament. Why? Due to the different heat requirements and material properties of these higher-temp, particle-filled filaments, it becomes difficult for softer, lower-temp filaments like PLA and Tough to completely push out Carbon Fiber and ABS-R from the nozzle.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS):
Compare This Filament to Other M3D Materials:
LOOKING FOR BULK FILAMENT DISCOUNTS?
Contact us for a quote.