250ft/250g CMYK Color-Calibrated PETG (ABS-R3) 3D Ink® (Opaque) $22 Ea.
CMYK Color-Calibrated Filament is a brand new filament line developed specifically for color-mixing. Compatible with any 3D printer accepting 1.75mm filament, perfect with the QuadFusion four-filament mixing extruder and Crane 3D Printer series.
Please note: CMYK filament and QuadFusion technology are both developmental. Opaque filaments may have a "toothpaste" look when mixed, requiring advanced software knowledge and the smallest nozzle sizes to achieve your desired effect. If you are looking for quicker results with the Quad, we recommend opting for translucent/transparent CMYK filament finishes.
ABS-R3 3D Ink® is a new addition to our original ABS-R line of M3D’s proprietary blend of PETG that was designed to serve as an ABS replacement filament for engineering needs due to its rigidity and durability. Where ABS-R3 stands out is its flexible properties that reduce warping.
- Guaranteed Filament Length: 250ft / 76.2m (why do we sell by length?)
- Estimated Product Weight: 0.55lb / 250g
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (not chipped, can be used with almost all 3D printers). The 3-letter code printed on the spool will automatically set the correct extrusion temperature in the M3D software for the Micro, Micro+, and the Pro.
- Shore Hardness: R102
- Material Density (ISO 1183): 1.25g/cm3
- Recommended Extrusion Temperature: 215 - 235°C
- Recommended Heated Print Bed Temperature: 80 - 98°C when used, but it is not required
- Recommended Build Surfaces: M3D printbed sheet, painter's tape, glue stick, heated bed, hairspray
- Other Printer Requirements: Part cooling fan
To prevent clogged nozzles when changing between filaments, we suggest having separate nozzles when using Carbon Fiber and ABS-R lines of filament. Why? Due to the different heat requirements and material properties of these higher-temp, particle-filled filaments, it becomes difficult for softer, lower-temp filaments like PLA and Tough to completely push out Carbon Fiber and ABS-R from the nozzle.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS):
Compare This Filament to Other M3D Materials:
LOOKING FOR BULK FILAMENT DISCOUNTS?
Contact us for a quote.