250ft ABS-R3 3D Ink® $16 Ea.
ABS-R3 3D Ink® is a proprietary blend made exclusively by M3D and it is a non-toxic biodegradable thermoplastic. ABS-R3 is a new addition to our current ABS-R offering that is an ABS replacement filament for engineering needs. Both ABS-R and ABS-R3 filaments print with better bed adhesion and lack the off gassing odor normally experienced with the standard marketplace options. Where ABS-R3 stands out is its flexible properties that reduce warping while showing even greater improvement in bed and layer adhesion compared to standard options.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (not chipped, can be used with almost all 3D printers). The 3-letter code printed on the spool will automatically set the correct extrusion temperature in the M3D software.
- Recommended Extrusion Temperature: 215 - 235°C
- Recommended Heated Print Bed Temperature: 80 - 98°C
- Recommended Build Surfaces: painter's tape, glue stick
- Other Printer Requirements: heated bed, part cooling fan
To prevent clogged nozzles when changing between filaments, we suggest having separate nozzles when using Carbon Fiber and ABS-R lines of filament. Why? Due to the different heat requirements and material properties of these higher-temp, particle-filled filaments, it becomes difficult for softer, lower-temp filaments like PLA and Tough to completely push out Carbon Fiber and ABS-R from the nozzle.