250ft/250g ABS-R 3D Ink® $19 Ea.
ABS-R 3D Ink® is a proprietary non-toxic thermoplastic blend made exclusively by M3D. ABS-R is an ABS replacement filament for engineering needs. It has increased bonding and lower warp, and does not require a heated print bed, making it a more accessible alternative while still offering the same capabilities of ABS. ABS-R is great for professional engineering where parts need to be machined or have complex overhangs and need to have just a little give.
- Guaranteed Filament Length: 250ft / 76.2m (why do we sell by length?)
- Estimated Product Weight: 0.55lb / 250g
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (not chipped, can be used with almost all 3D printers). The 3-letter code printed on the spool will automatically set the correct extrusion temperature in the M3D software for the Micro, Micro+, and the Pro.
- Shore Hardness: R105
- Material Density (ISO 1183): 1.27g/cm3
- Recommended Extrusion Temperature: 215 - 235°C
- Recommended Heated Print Bed Temperature: 87 - 105°C when used, but it is not required
- Recommended Build Surfaces: M3D printbed sheet, painter's tape, glue stick, heated bed, hairspray
- Other Printer Requirements: Part cooling fan
To prevent clogged nozzles when changing between filaments, we suggest having separate nozzles when using Carbon Fiber and ABS-R lines of filament. Why? Due to the different heat requirements and material properties of these higher-temp, particle-filled filaments, it becomes difficult for softer, lower-temp filaments like PLA and Tough to completely push out Carbon Fiber and ABS-R from the nozzle.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS):
Compare This Filament to Other M3D Materials:
LOOKING FOR BULK FILAMENT DISCOUNTS?
Contact us for a quote.