250ft/250g Tough 115A 3D Ink® $20 Ea.
Tough 115A 3D Ink® is a proprietary non-toxic thermoplastic blend made exclusively by M3D. Tough 115A is a new formulation of our original Tough filament that offers unprecedented utility for 3D printing due to its strength and controlled amount of flexibility. Tough and Tough 115A are both elastic, resistant to compression loading and, therefore, durable. While more rigid than the original Tough, Tough 115A retains its flexible properties. Both Tough and Tough 115A bond easily and have a high resistance to oils, greases and solvents, making them fit for a variety of industrial applications.
- Guaranteed Filament Length: 250ft / 76.2m (why do we sell by length?)
- Estimated Product Weight: 0.55lb / 250g
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (not chipped, can be used with almost all 3D printers). The 3-letter code printed on the spool will automatically set the correct extrusion temperature in the M3D software for the Micro, Micro+, and the Pro.
- Shore Hardness: 115A
- Material Density (ISO 1183): 1.17g/cm3
- Recommended Extrusion Temperature: 220 - 240°C
- Recommended Heated Print Bed Temperature: 45 - 60°C when used, but it is not required
- Recommended Build Surfaces: M3D printbed sheet, painter's tape, glue stick, glass plate, PEI
- Other Printer Requirements: Part cooling fan
When printing Tough 115A in Utility Grey on a Micro+, use a custom PLA material profile, setting the temperature to 250-260°C. Adjust fan speed to 70%.
When using Tough, manually calibrate the nozzle 0.3mm higher at all corners and in the center. This will help prevent the first layer from being scraped as the second layer is applied.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS):
Compare This Filament to Other M3D Materials:
LOOKING FOR BULK FILAMENT DISCOUNTS?
Contact us for a quote.