250ft Tough 115A 3D Ink® $18 Ea.
Tough 115A 3D Ink® is a proprietary blend made exclusively by M3D and it is a non-toxic biodegradable thermoplastic. Tough 115A is a new formulation of our original Tough filament that offers unprecedented utility for 3D printing due to its strength and controlled amount of flexibility. Tough and Tough 115A are both elastic, resistant to compression loading and, therefore, durable. While more rigid than the original Tough, Tough 115A retains its flexible properties. Both Tough and Tough 115A bond easily and have a high resistance to oils, greases and solvents, making them fit for a variety of industrial applications.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (not chipped, can be used with almost all 3D printers). The 3-letter code printed on the spool will automatically set the correct extrusion temperature in the M3D software.
- Recommended Extrusion Temperature: 220 - 240°C
- Recommended Heated Print Bed Temperature: 45 - 60°C when used, but it is not required
- Recommended Build Surfaces: M3D printbed sheet, painter's tape, PEI
- Other Printer Requirements: part cooling fan
When using Tough, manually calibrate the nozzle 0.3mm higher at all corners and in the center. This will help prevent the first layer from being scraped as the second layer is applied.