250ft PVB 3D Ink® $45 Ea.
PVB 3D Ink® is polyvinyl butyral; a resin that can serve as a support material with dual extruding 3D printers and is also commonly used as a standalone filament. PVB can be post-processed to remove layer lines thanks to its strength and ability to reduce warping even without a heated bed. Allows for more consistent and quality prints that smooth with dunking or misting. Great for models that need to be post-processed and applications that require strong binding, optical clarity, adhesion to many surfaces, toughness and flexibility.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (not chipped, can be used with almost all 3D printers). The 3-letter code printed on the spool will automatically set the correct extrusion temperature in the M3D software.
- Recommended Extrusion Temperature: 210 - 230°C
- Recommended Heated Print Bed Temperature: 45 - 60°C when used, but it is not required
- Recommended Build Surfaces: M3D printbed sheet, painter's tape, glue stick, glass plate, PEI
- Other Printer Requirements: part cooling fan