250ft ASA 3D Ink® $16 Ea.
ASA 3D Ink® is acrylonitrile styrene acrylate; a material that has comparable physical properties to ABS, but with an increased density. ASA has great toughness, rigidity and thermal stability, good chemical and weather resistance, as well as an outstanding resistance to aging and yellowing. ASA is great for medium and large prints, but is not ideal for extremely small models and features. This filament is best for printing parts that will be used outdoors or in industrial applications due to its UV and chemical resistant properties.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (not chipped, can be used with almost all 3D printers). The 3-letter code printed on the spool will automatically set the correct extrusion temperature in the M3D software.
- Recommended Extrusion Temperature: 235 - 255°C
- Recommended Heated Print Bed Temperature: 90 - 110°C
- Recommended Build Surfaces: M3D printbed sheet, glue stick, PEI
- Other Printer Requirements: heated bed
ASA will need a heated bed at a minimum, however, it is also recommended that ASA be printed in a heated chamber with your nozzle fans turned down to avoid cracking between layers.